Saturday, January 3, 2015

My favorite drink


My favorite drink is coffee. I drink coffee everyday. My favorite coffee shop is Fukuya. I often go there about once in a week. There are many kinds of coffee beans. Someday, I want to drink all kinds of coffee in this shop. But, I often buy same coffee. I often buy there Clear brend. It is the best coffee. I like Fukuya's master. He is very kind to me. One day, I went to the shop, he gave me apple cookie which his made. It was very delicious. I was happy. It was much his coffee. I also like espresso coffee. I make coffee or espresso every morning for my family. My family also like coffee very much. I like coffee with milk or soy milk. It is very good for winter. I want to drink coffee more and more.

[142 words] 

No comments:

Post a Comment