Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Birthday Present

My friend Haruka gave me present yesterday. I was very glad. The present is Annasui's nail polish. I like nail art very much. She knows it. She gave me yellow, pink, green, and silver nail polishes. Annasui is a cosmetic brand. I like it very much. Hark also like it. I gave present to her Annasui's mirror as her birthday present last year. I like Annasui's lovely design. I want to buy many cosmetics in there. But, the cosmetics are a little high price. I can't to buy a lot.

Last night, I want to paint my nails, but I have no time. I could not wear nail polish. I want to use it early. The colors are very cute. It looks beautiful. I want to use yellow and silver. It looks cute. I don't like long nails. Short nails are match to cut color. But, I can't to paint well. I want to pint my nails well. I will practice it.


[162 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment