Tuesday, January 20, 2015

BR 2-17: Chicken Licken (2007)


"The others had seen the acorn fall on Foxy Loxy. Everyone looked at Chicken Licken." (p. 46)

The Chicken Licken lived farm. Many animal lived on this farm. Most of the animals on the farm were happy. But, Chicken Licken wasn't happy. Chicken Licken was scared of everything. For example, he scared mouse, his shadow, the earthworm. I am scared them too. I can understand the Chicken Licken's emotion very much. But, he is too easily frightened. 

One day, estopped by an oak tree. Suddenly, a tiny acorn dropped from the tree, and hit Chicken Licken's head. He was so surprised. he didn't see the acorn, and he thought the sky must be falling. I was surprised his thinking! I never had thought such thing. His imagination is very wonderful. And then he rushed back farm, and he told it many animals. Animals were surprised, and they all went down the hole. 

Finally, an animal had seen the acorn fall on fox. They understood that why the Chicken Licken said such thing. They chased him all the way home. I think the Chicken Licken was poor. He not told lie. I want animals to kind to the Chicken Licken. It is very funny story. I want to read it again. 

Reference
Russell, Punter. (2007). Chicken Licken. London, England: Usborne First Reading

[221 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment