Wednesday, January 7, 2015

BR 2-07: The Dinosaurs Next Door (Castor, 2002)




"As they watched, the other eggs began to jiggle and jump and bump in the basket. Their shells shattered. The eggs had hatched." (p.13)

This story is about new dinosaurs which made by Mr.Puff. He is an inventor. He lived in a blue tall house. It looked odd and strange. He made special eggs. It was dinosaurs eggs! I want to this eggs, because I like dinosaurs. Some dinosaurs was born from eggs. They were very cute and naughty. They eat much, and play. They grew up soon, and they became too big.

I think dinosaurs are too big to have. I want to miniature dinosaurs as a pet. But I think it is too difficult to success. Someday, If an inventor invent miniature dinosaurs, I will have it for pet, and fondle it.

Reference
Harriet, Castor. (2002). The Dinosaurs Next Door. London, England: Usborne Young Reading

[147 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment