Wednesday, January 14, 2015

My favorite color

My favorite color is blue. I think blue is beautiful color. It is natural color. For example, sea, sky, plants are beautiful blue. I like them very much. My name is Ai. Ai means indigo. Indigo is natural dye color. My father likes indigo, and he named me Ai. I like my name very much, and I like indigo.
I often choose blue color goods. For example, my clothes, my car, my nail color, accessories, and so on. I think that blue is very cute color, and I always buy blue things. It is my favorites. When I choose car color, I watched many color cars, but I think blue is the best. My friends often praises my car color, "Your car is very cute blue! This is very good, and becomes you." It makes me happy. Now I want to blue shoes. When I went shopping yesterday, I found good blue shoes. I want to buy it!

[158 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment