Tuesday, January 20, 2015

My part time job

I work part time job. In these days, I started new part time job. I am working at clothe shop. I like this clothe shop when I was a high school student. I wanted to work this shop, I applied this shop. Now, I enjoy this part time job. I can wear my favorite clothes which I bought in this store. I like it. 

Before I worked at MK restaurant. I like there very much, and enjoyed work with my friends. But, I wanted to work clothe shop. When I work at restaurant, I could not wear nail polish, light hair color. I like to wear nail art. I don't like restaurant's rules. I want to dress up free. 

Now, I enjoy to wear cute nail. I come to nail salon. There are very good nail stylist. I love cute design nail art. I want to enjoy many kind of nail art. My shop's employees are very cute and stylish. I want to be a stylish person. I want to slim, because I often too eat much. My mother cooks healthy dishes for me. I like it. My mother is very kind to me. I want to cook healthy sweets for my mother.

I will work hard in this spring vacation. I want to get used to new part time job. I will buy many clothes this spring new one. I want to it very much now!

[237 words]



No comments:

Post a Comment