Thursday, January 15, 2015

BR 2-13: The Fox and The Stork (2007)


"But Stork said, you tricked me first. Always be kind to your friends, said Stork, and they will be kind to you." (p. 23)

Fox and Stork were friends, but Fox loved playing tricks. Fox tricked Stork. Stork has long bill, so he can't to eat eat poured soup into wide bowls. But, Fox poured soup which he made into wide bowls. Stork couldn't eat it, and he was angry to Fox. And, he retaliated for the Fox. 

I think it is retribution. If you do bad or mean things to other people, it return to you. It is the thing that this story author wanted to say. It is very important to live the society. I should always be kind to my friends. I want to be a kind person. This is a lesson of the life.

Reference
Mairi, Mackinnon. (2007). The Fox and The Stork. London, England: Usborne First Reading

[152 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment