Tuesday, January 20, 2015

BR 2-16: The Dragon Painter (2006)


"So Chang turned and dotted in the eyes of the jade dragon, the gold dragon, and the red dragon. Chang finished and, a bolt if lighting split open the templed roof." (p. 39)

Chang was a great Chinese painter. His pictures was loved by many Chinese people. His animal pictures were best of all. His butterflies and birds really seemed alive. I am not good at painting pictures. I can't to paint real. If I can paint pictures like Chang, I like to paint pictures. 

One day, he painted the dragons pictures on wall. It looked like real dragons. He painted their eyes, the dragon was moved. I can't believe it. I don't think the painted dragons became real dragon. It is funny story for me, but I want to change real things from pictures. If I have such facility, I everyday paint  delicious foods! I want to have such facility. When I get this facility, I will paint very cute dog. I want to have a dog. 

Reference
Rosie, Dickins. (2006). The Dragon Painter. London, England: Usborne First Reading

[180 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment