Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Went to dinner

I went to dinner with my part time job friend Airi. When we finished part time job, suddenly decided to go to dinner. We were hungry! We went to Kurobouzu. It is yakiniku shop. I went to dinner with Airi for the first time, so I was exciting. There are many kind of meat. For example, beef ribs, beef tongue, pork ribs, breast tender, thigh and so on. I love meat very much. 

I like yakiniku so much, and I ordered many meat with Airi. We ate a lot of beef tongue. Airi and I like beef so much. I tried to eat chicken gristle. It was very good taste! I ordered it again. I like the crunchiness of chicken gristle. I want to go there again with Airi, and eat a lot of meat. 

We talked about clothes, our part time job, and so on. We had a good time. I want to work hard like her. She graduated the junior college, she work hard Ships for to be a employee. I think that she can be a good employee, because she is stylish and kind. It is very important things at Ships. I want to be an employee too. I want to be like her. But, I have to come to university more 2 years. I work hard as part time job.

I want to go dinner with her again, and I want to talk about many things. I like her thinking. I feel stimulus to talk with her. It is good for me.


[256 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment