Monday, January 19, 2015

BR 2-15: The Little Red Hen (2006)



""Oh no you won't!" said the little red hen. I'll eat it all by myself. And she did." (p. 45)

The little red hen had best friends. A black cat, a big noisy duck, and a fat brown rat. One day, the little red hen found some grains of wheat. She want to make flour. She talked to them, "Who will help me?". However, they don't help the little red hen. She did to make the wheat by herself of all. Her best friends were not help for her all. The wheat was ready. She cut down the wheat without any help at all. And, She grind it into flour. She made bread without any help at all. Finally, she ate the bread by herself all. 

I think that an act of kindness is very important for life. If I meet people who be in trouble, I want to help them. I think if you do good action, you will be good person! I believe it! I want to do kind action. 

Reference
Susanna, Davidson. (2006). The Little Red Hen. London, England: Usborne First Reading

[185 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment