Saturday, January 3, 2015

My favorite book

 My favorite book is "I am Malala". Malala Yousafzai is a girl who stood up for education and was shot by the Taliban. My father bought this book for me. I was glad, because I wanted to read it. Malala was the youngest people to receive the Novel Peace Praise. I was impressed by her speech. I think that her activity is very meaningful for girl in the world. I thought It is natural to receive an education boys and girls. But, some people think it is bad thing girls receive the education. In the world, there are girls who want to go to school, but they can't go to school by religion. I think it is sexual discrimination. Islam is great religion, but Islamic fundamentalism is a little strange. I want to read this book many people in the world, and I wish all girls can receive the education.


[151 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment