Thursday, January 15, 2015

BR 2-12: The Wish Fish (2007)


"One day, he catches a magic fish. The fish gives Bob and Bet three wishes. " (p. 15)

Bob caught a magic fish. The fish can grant three wishes. I think it is very fantastic. Bob and Bet wish they want to be rich. That wish was granted. They were very grad to it. But, Bet wish to fish, "I want to be richer still." The magic fish was angry. They were too greedy! So, they were become themselves   again. They were too greedy and were not able to become rich. I think that people should to live simple. I want to be a richer, but I don't wish too rich. I want to a little richer than Now! I want to the magic fish. 


Reference
Lesley, Sims. (2007). The Wish Fish. London, England: Usborne First Reading

[137 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment