Wednesday, January 14, 2015

My favorite dish

My favorite dish is Italian. i like pasta and pizza very much. It is very delicious. I often go Italian restaurant with my family or my friends. I like to eat very much. I like tomato pasta the best. It is simple dish, but it is very delicious. I often eat it at my favorite restaurant. My mother also makes me Italian dish. She is good at cooking. I like her dish. She makes me tomato pasta, cream pasta, cheese pizza, and so on. The other day, I cooked tomato pasta. I thought cooking is very difficult for me, but it was easy. I want to cook many kinds of pasta. Making pizza is a little difficult. It It takes about an hour. I don't like delivery pizza. It is not good taste for me. I like real Naples pizza. It is difficult to cook. I often go restaurant and eat it. I want to eat margherita now!

[159 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment