Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Coming to age ceremony

 12, January was my coming age ceremony. I attended Kumamoto city Coming age ceremony. I wore a long-sleeved kimono. It worn by unmarried women on ceremonial occasions. I wore it for the first time. I worn my mother's kimono. It was very cute. It is orange color. I like it. My mother also worn it her coming age ceremony. It bought my grandmother for my mother. My grandmother was very glad that I decided to wear my mother's kimono. My family took pictures a lot. I was very tired.
 I went ceremony place, there are many my friends. I took pictures a lot with my friends. It was very exciting. I was glad that I can meet friends who live outside the prefecture. I haven't seen them for a long time. I spent a good time. After the ceremony, I went to my high school. There are many high school friends and teacher. I enjoyed to talking with them and took pictures. It was exciting.

At night, I went to my junior high school alumni association at hotel. My friends and I were dress up and go there. I talked my teacher and friends. I can't remember name. But, I was enjoyed it. I went to town street and took purikura with friends. I drunk there until morning. I had a very good time. I want to coming age ceremony again!!!!

[231 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment