Wednesday, January 14, 2015

My favorite vacation memory

My favorite vacation memory is travel to Korea. Last year, I went to Korea for the first time. It was the my first abroad trip. I went to Busan, Korea. I like Korea, and I wanted to go there since when I was a high school student. I was very happy to decide to trip Korea. I went to there, I enjoyed shopping and eating Korean food. It was very good. I like samgyeopsal. I ate it Korea two times. It was delicious. I went to downtown, and enjoyed shopping. I bought clothes, accessories, sweets, shoes, and cosmetics. Korea's prices is lower than Japan. I could many things low price. I want to visit Korea again, but next, I am going to visit Soul. Soul is urban city like Tokyo. I want to visit there. There are many fashionable shops. I am planning to trip Korea next spring vacation. I will visit Soul. I can't wait this trip!!

[160 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment