Saturday, January 10, 2015

My favorite club


My favorite club is basketball club. When I was a junior high school student, I was belong to basket ball club. I had played basket ball for 6 years. I like basketball very much. Now, I sometimes play basketball with my junior high school friends. I love them. Basketball is very hard sport. I strengthened my body every day. I was running every evening. When I was a high school student, I was thin and I often drunk protein. I wanted muscle. Now, I want to get thinner. I am too heavy. I want to play basketball for diet. However, I have lack physical strength. I think begin running again. It is very good for health. I want to join basketball club again. I enjoyed playing basketball. It is my good memory at junior high school. I want to play with them again.

[143 words] 

No comments:

Post a Comment