Wednesday, January 21, 2015

My vacation plan

After I take this semester test, I greet the spring vacation. I can't wait it! I'm looking forward to it very much. I want to enjoy this spring vacation. I am going to go many places with my friends. First, I planning to visit Nagasaki with my friends. I like hot spring very much. Shimabara has many hot springs. I want to visit there, and enjoy hot spring with my friends. Also, there are many fresh sea foods! I love shrimp, crab, shellfish, and fish. These are very delicious. Nagasaki is famous for good sea food. I am looking forward to eat delicious sea food. I will go there with my junior high school friends. I want to talk many things. 

Second, I'm going to visit Tokyo. My cousin lives in Tokyo since last year. I love my cousin. I want to shopping in there. Tokyo has many shops. I want to shopping at many shops which there are not in Kumamoto. Now, I want to eat bills's pancake. It looks delicious so much! I have never eat it. So, I will go there, I want to go bills. 

Third, I am going to visit to Kyoto. I will go there with my friend Yuki. I wanted to Kyoto. I have been to Kyoto twice, but I want to go there again! Yuki and I wanted to visit Kyoto when we were high school students. I will visit Kiyomizu temple, Kinkaku, and Shimogamo. I want to eat green tea sweets in there. I can't wait this trip!


Also, I will practice driving my car. I am not good at driving car. I want to drive my car well. I will drive many places with my friends. I will be a good driver. I will go to Aso. I want to drive.

[301 words] 

No comments:

Post a Comment