Monday, December 29, 2014

My favorite high school memory

My favorite high school memory is school trip. I went to Kyoto, Osaka, Nara, and Kobe. When I was a high school 1st student, I went to trip. I like Kyoto very much. I went to there 4stay 5days. It was good memory. I visited famous place. For example, Kiyomizu temple, Ryouan temple, Nanba, and so on. I went to Osaka, I visited Nanba Grand Kagetsu. It is very famous place. I like Yoshimoto Shinkigeki. It is comedy. WhenI was a child, I often watched it onTV. I was very excited to watch it. I was very glad.
In Kyoto, I went to many place, and I ate delicious food. I like green tea very much. I went to green tea cafe in Kyoto. There is a lot of green tea food. I enjoyed eating green tea cake, chocolate, and cookie. I want to go there again.

[147 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment