Friday, January 9, 2015

BR 2-09: Christmas around the world (Sims, 2005)


"Some say that Santa Claus lives at the North Pole, or in Lapland, which is nearby. Every year, millions of children send him letters, saying what they'd like in their stocking for Christmas."

This story tells about christmas in the world. For example, Sweden, Syria, Germany, Scandinavia, Britain, and Australia. When I was a children, I believed Santa Claus. I wrote letter for him every year. I received many presents every year. I was glad. Nowadays, I cannot receive present from Santa. My father and my mother give me present to make up. Last year, I also gave presents for my parents. They were pleased. I was happy. 

I think Christmas is a day makes people happy. I like christmas very much. I can't wait this year christmas. I want to make christmas cake for my family. I want read Many people this book, because it makes me happy. 


Reference
Lesley, Sims. (2005). Christmas around the world. London, England: Usborne Young Reading

[162 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment