Wednesday, January 14, 2015

My birthday

 Yesterday, I became twenty years old. I was glad that many people celebrated me. My parents, my grandparents, my friends, my brothers celebrated me. I am happy to reach my twentieth birthday well. This years birthday is special day for me. I became an adult. I want to became steady person. I want to repayment of a kindness for my parents. It is very important for me. I love my parents so much.
 I presented pair of champagne glass for my parents. I bought it my mother's favorite shop. They are very surprised and pleased. I was glad to see their smile. My surprise present was great success!  My parents presented me my birthday year's glass. I used it with my parents and I drunk champagne. It was very good taste. I like it.

[134 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment