Wednesday, January 14, 2015

My friend Chiaki

I am going to tell about my friend Chiaki. She is my friend. She and I are fiend for eight years. I saw her for the first time, It was junior high school entrance ceremony. Chiaki and I are very good friend, and went to same high school, same University. When she was a junior high school student, she was belong to brass band club. She played trumpet. She was a good trumpeter. She and I was same class. I  studied hard with her. It was good memory.
 After graduated junior high school, She and I were entered Daiich high school. This high school was a girl's high school, but at present became a coeducational high school. She and I were different class, but we were thick as thieves. After school, we often go shopping. It was very good time. Also, we studied at library. I studied hard with her to pass the university exam.
 Now, she and I go to Kumamoto Gakuen University. She is majoring International Economy. She is hard worker, and she will go study abroad to New Zealand. I was glad to decide can go study abroad. However, I feel sad, because I can't to see her for half a year. It is first time for me. I want to send her email everyday.

[218 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment