Wednesday, January 14, 2015

My favorite shoes

My favorite shoes is sneakers. I love sneakers very much. I often wear it. I have 6 sneakers. I want to buy more. I have Nike, adidas, sperga. Especially, I love Nike's shoes. I have airmax, airforce, montreal racer. These are very cool shoes. I like casual fashion, like much sneaker. I think it is very cute. Sometimes, I buy shoes book at bookstore. It is wonderful for me. All page carry on shoes picture. I like those book very much. When I read those book, I feel exciting. The other day, I bought new sneakers book, It is special section on sneakers for women. It was cute and I want many shoes. Sneaker is easy to walk and hard to be tired. I can't to part with the sneakers. Now, I want to new shoes. It color is white and green. It is a little high price, so I should work hard on my part time job.

[160 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment