Wednesday, June 11, 2014

My Language Skills

  • Past: 10 years ago (& 5 years ago)
10 years ago when I was 9 years old. I had not learned English yet in school. I couldn't understood English grammar. But, I sometimes went to English conversation school. I learned there greeting and songs. 
5 years ago when I was 14 years old. I started learning English in junior high school. I like English class, and I thought that I want to learn English more. I was interested in English.

  • Present: Now
Now, I major in English in university. I want to grow my English skills more. I study English everyday. I listening English music, writing blog in English, read books written in English. I enjoying to study English. I try to talk some foreigner.  I like to listen English radio on my iPhone.  

  • Future: 10 years from now (& 5 years from now)
I want to be a good English speaker in the future. I want to get a job what use English. I want to go foreign country.

[170 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment