Wednesday, June 4, 2014

BR1-04: Rapunzel (Kelly, 2005)


"Rapunzel" was first written down by two brothers, Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm. I knew this title from Disney's movie. I love this movie, because it is very romantic and happy love story. I thought original story is also happy story, but it is very different from Disney's movie!! I was shocked.

I like Rapunzel's movie story more than original story. I don't like original story. In movie, Rapunzel had magic hair. Her hair was very long and beautiful. She was a princess. This story has romance. It was very romantic. I want to watch Rapunzel's movie. It likes musical movie. For example, She sing songs every time, and dancing. I want people to read this book, and to watch this movie. 

Reference
Alison Kelly. (2005). Rapunzel. London, England: Usborne Young Reading

[131 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment