Friday, June 6, 2014

My family♡

I love my family. I'll talk about my family. I have parents and two brothers.

My father is an elementary school teacher. He likes baseball, so he is a manager of his school baseball club. He enjoys it. He sometimes plays baseball with my brothers. His hobby is running and shopping. About 3 years ago, he began running for his health. He took part in the Kumamoto Castle Marathon. He could finish the race. I cheered for him with my mother. He wants to take part in the marathon race in this year again. He runs everyday. He also likes shopping. He loves clothes, because he worked at clothe shop when he was young. He often go shopping, and he takes to me. I like to go shopping with him. He sometimes buy me clothes. He is very kind to me.

My mother is an office worker. Her office is near my university. She is good at cooking and making sweets. I like her sweets very much! She is quiet considerate for my family. I want to help her more. She and I often go to eat lunch. We enjoy talking very much. This is very fun time. I talk my mother everything about me. We talk about many kinds of things. We enjoy shopping too.

I have two brothers. One is 17 years old. He is the third of high school student. His name is Kou. Another one is 15years old. He is the first of huh school student. His name is You. They are belong to baseball club. They have belonged to baseball club since elementary school. My family like baseball very much! My mother and I often go their baseball game. It is very fun!! They also apply themselves to their studies. They are good at study. I respect for my brother.

[305 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment