Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Got a Driving License

Last week, I got a driving license. I was very glad. In fact, I took driving paper test two times. After I graduated driving school, I went to license center to take paper test. But, it was difficult for me, so I couldn't pass the test. I was shocked it. I should take a test again. I went to Asahiya, because I am not good at driving paper test. Asahiya is school what to get driving license. It start at AM 2:00. I don't like vigil, so it was very hard for me.

After I went to Asahiya, I went to license center again. And I took a paper test again. I felt the strain so much. I wanted to pass the test! When I found that I passed the test. I felt relieved. Finally, I got a driving license!! I want to drive my car early. I am planning go for a drive to Aso. I'm looking forward to it very much.

[163 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment