Sunday, June 8, 2014

BR1-05: Hansel & Gretel (Daynes, 2005)


This is the Grimm Brother's fairy tales. Hansel and Gretel was sibling. They were left in deep forest by their parents. They worked hard to back home. Their step mother didn't like them, but their father loved them very much. They wanted to see their father, so they tried to go back home from deep forest. Finally, they could go back home, and they met again their father.

In this story, Hansel and Gretel found the candy house. The house was made from cake, candy, cookie, and chocolate. The walls were made from chunks of cake and the roof was glinting chocolate.  I want to see a real candy house. I love sweets. If I see a real candy house, I want to eat it. These days, I sometimes see a kit of candy house. It can makes mini candy house. I want to try making it, and eat.

Reference
Katie Daynes. (2005). Hansel & Gretel. London, England: Usborne Young Reading

[161 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment