Sunday, December 28, 2014

My favorite sports

My favorite sport is basketball. When I was an elementary school and junior high school student, I played it. I was belong to basketball club. I had played it for 6 years. Basketball is very hard sport, but it is interesting for me. Now I sometimes play basketball with my friend. It is very good time for me. I like exercise.
Also, I like baseball. My brothers play baseball. I like to watch their baseball game. My brother Kou and I are often go Fukuoka dorm and watch Softbank Howks’s game. I love pro baseball game. It is very interesting. I have Softbank Howks’s uniform and cap. I like it. I want to go Fukuoka dorm again. Next summer, I will go there with my brothers to watch the game. I am looking forward to it. I want to play baseball someday.

[142 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment