Monday, December 29, 2014

My favorite movie star

My favorite movie star. He is very famous movie star in the world. When I was a junior high school, I watched his movie "Pirates of the Caribbean". It is Disney movie. I came to like him. I love his face very much. He is so cool and sexy. I watched his movie a lot. For example, "Edward Scissorhands", "Chocolate", "Charlie and the Chocolate factory", "Public Enemies", and so on. He can play many kinds of roles. I like his cool role, but funny role is very interesting. I think he is very the best after in the world, because he can play cool man and funny stranger. When I watch his movie, I always watch in English, because I want to listen his voice! I like his voice. Sometime, I want to understand without Japanese subtitle. I want to watch his new movie!!

[144 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment