Sunday, December 28, 2014

My favorite TV show

My favorite TV Show is "Gakinotsukaiyaarahennde". It calls Gakitsuka. It is comedy TV program. I like comedy very much. Hitoshi Matsumoto is my favorite comedian. Gakitsuka broadcast on 22:56 Sunday. I always watch it on Sunday. It is very interesting. I like his unique humor sense. Hitoshi Matsumoto has many TV program. I almost watch his TV program. I Like Suberanai hanashi and Downtown DX.

Also, I like "Tantei night scoop". It is very interesting. This TV program is based on the request of the audience. The detective solves the request of audience. The request is often crazy. I want to send a request sometime. I want to see night scoop's detective. I love this TV show very much. I always check it.

[123 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment