Monday, July 28, 2014

Went to cafe at Moning!

Recently, Komeda Coffee shop opened near my house. I was looking forward to it. I wanted to go Komeda Coffee shop. I went to there with my friend Chiaki. She is one of my childhood friends. Komeda Coffee shop is famous for morning service. If you order only drink, you can get toasted bread and boiled egg. It is very famous!


I went to there and I ordered pizza toast. I ate toasted bread and boiled egg and pizza toast at morning! It was very delicious. I like pizza toast. Komeda's pizza toast is very delicious, because it has egg filling between bread and bread. I became full so much.


Komeda Coffee Shop has many delicious menu. I want to eat grain. It looks delicious, so I will eat it next time. I will go there next Sunday.


[138 words]





No comments:

Post a Comment