Wednesday, July 16, 2014

BR1-13: The Fox and the Crow (Mackinnon, 2007)



" 'Don't always believe people who say nice things,' he said. Sometimes they just want something from you." (p.22)

Fox is often the role of villain in old tales. The fox comes up as a villain in many stories including the Japanese old tale and Aesop story. In the stories, the fox often deceive other animals or people. So, my image of fox are evil animal. But, it is strange thing, because I have ever seen evil fox! I wopnder that fox was the role of villian in old tales.

In this story, the fox was very cunning. An crow had a cheese. The fox wanted it, and he hitted upon an idea. He prised the crow's voice, and he asked the crow to sing. The crow opened her beak, and down fell the cheese. The fox got the cheese. I thought that I am flattered, always don't believe it.

Reference
Mairi, Mackinnon. (2007). The Fox and the Crow. America: Usborne First Reading
 
[163 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment