Wednesday, July 16, 2014

BR1-14: Harry and the Lady Next Door (Zion, 1988)

 
 

 
"She is a brave lady. She wins First Prise. It means she can study music in a far-off country for a long time. Everyone clapped and clapped. Harry barked and barked. He was the happiest of all." (p.56)
 
When I was a child, I read the picture books of Harry. These were my favorite books. I like pictures of Harry, because it is cute. Harry is very cheerful dog. He loved all his neighbors. However, he did not love the lady next door. She sang high and loud every day. He wanted to stop it, and he tried many times. Finally, his plan was succeeded. She went foreign contry to study music. He was very glad. I think he is persistent.

 
 
 Reference
Gene, Zion. (1988). Harry and the Lady Next Door. Harper Trophy

[133 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment