Thursday, April 24, 2014

My favorite cafe

     Today, I'll talk about my favorite cafes and restaurants. I like to eat delicious food very much. I like Italian, Chinese, French, ramen, Japanese, and so on.

     My favorite cafés are Yoru Cafe, Sprout, Good Deal Cafe. I often go there with my friends. I usually eat curry and sweets at Yoru cafe. I love pumpkin cheese cake. It makes me happy. Also, I like Sprout's pastas!You can eat very delicious pasta there. I like pasta and Bagna càuda. Its so delicious, and I think Sprout is the best cafe. when I am writing blog, I feel like eating pasta. I like cafes, because I can relax, eat something, enjoying atmosphere. One of my hobbies is, cafe circulation. I want to find favorite place more, and I will introduce that for my friends.

133 words

5 comments:

  1. I want to go to "yoru cafe"! And I want to eat some cakes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for comment. Yoru Cafe is good for take dinner. I want you to go there!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ai (and Karin),

    Please note that the names of cafés are proper nouns; you need to use Title Case for them rather than quotation marks. You also shouldn't use quotation marks for names of dishes like sprout pasta.

    Cheers, PB

    PS: Ai, please let me know in a reply on this comment thread, when you've cleared up those capitalization and punctuation faults.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Mr.PB. I cleared up capitalization and punctuation faults.

    ReplyDelete