Sunday, April 20, 2014

BR 1-01:Snow White and Seven Dwarfs(Jacob Grimm and Wilhelm Grimm, 1800s)








     This is a famous story all over the world. I watched this title Disney movie many years ago, but I read the original first time. I was surprised that the original’s last scene is different from movie story. Movie is more romantic than the original…I like movie story better.

     The scene I like is the seven dwarfs helped Snow White kindly. They tried to defend Snow White from the Queen. The queen was tried to kill for Snow White, because she is more beautiful than the queen. Dwarfs helped Snow White whenever about to be murdered. Finally, prince found her, and married. I think prince was so happy, because she is the fairest woman. I love princess’s story, because it is dreamy, romantic, and happy end!

Reference

Jacob Grimm and Wilhelm Grimm, (1800s).Snow White and Seven Dwarfs. Germany: USBORNE YONG READING.

141 words

No comments:

Post a Comment