Friday, October 3, 2014

Essay 2-01a: My Room

My favorite place is my room. I like to relax in my room. In my room, there are desk, closet, bed, the sofa, mirror, and shelves. I like my bed and sofa. It is very important for me. I often just lie about in my room doing nothing on Sunday morning. I like sleeping. I often sleep 10 more hours in weekend. My bed is very comfortable. When I am relaxing in my room, I always use aroma diffuser. I like eucalyptus oil and tea seed oil.

When I in my room, I listen to music. While listening to music, I read my favorite magazine on sofa. It is my favorite time. I always listen to rock music. I listen to Western music and Japanese music. I display many CDs of my favorite. For example, I like PUFFY, sakanaction, Asian Kung-fu Generation, The Bawdies, Kimura Kaera, Lady Gaga, and so on. It makes me fun. I like my collection. These days, I don't buy CDs. I want to buy CD sometimes. 

I have many pierced earrings. I like to collect it. When I go to shopping, I often by some pierced earrings. It is very important accessories as well as clothes. I choose pierces to fit my clothes. I like pearl accessary. I have some pearl pierces. I bought it Urban Research. It is my favorite shop. There are many accessories. I often buy bless and pierces there. There are many kinds of accessories. When I choose pierces at shop, I am exciting so much. I want to buy it more.   

On my bed, I put on some stuffed animals. I love NICI's stuffed animal. It is very cute, soft and comfortable. NICI is German company. It is loved by many people in the world. I have NICI's stuffed animal rabbit, alligator, and bear. It is very very cute. My mother bought me it when I was a elementary school student. It became older, but I think it is precious things for me. 

My room is my best relax space. But, I am not good at clean the room. I often scattered my clothes, magazines, textbooks, cosmetics, and so on. I want to keep my room clean. I have to put in order diligently every day.

[376 words] 

7 comments:

  1. Hey!! I like my room too. So, relax! I like the best my room in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like my room, too. do you always spend your time in your room? I want to visit your room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Ai!!!!!!!!!!!
    I don't know Asian Kung-fu Generation.
    Please let me listen them songs.
    Good-bye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yuria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I like it very much. I want you to knowAsian Kung-fu Generation!

      Delete
  4. Hi, Ai!
    I like Asian Kung-fu Generation too!!!!
    What song is your recommended?

    ReplyDelete