Monday, October 13, 2014

BR2-02: The Snow Queen (Sims, 2004)

"Laughing with relief, Gerda and Kay tore outside the castle, to find Ba and a friend waiting for them. To Gerda's delight, the reindeer carried them all the way home. " (p 62)

When I was a elementary student, I watched The Snow Queen animation TV program. I was scared to the snow queen. I don't like her looks. She looks very ill-tempted. 
This is love and friendship story. Gerda and Kay was a very good friend. But, one day Kay began to change and grow cruel. He was very changed. And, he vanished.  Gerda was very shocked. 

Gerda wanted to see him, and she was looking for him. She find him, and go back together. I was moved her effort. I think that she is bravery girl!


Reference
Lesley, Sims. (2004).The Snow Queen. America: Usborne Young Reading

[138 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment