Wednesday, May 14, 2014

University Life

I'm enjoying my school life very much. I'm a KGU student, and I'm majoring English. I want to study English more deeply. I'm a member of abroad traveling society. I'm very busy for study, part-time job and club activity. I have a part-time job.

I work at MK Restaurant as a waitress. It is restaurant of a one-pot dish cooked at the table by cooking vegetables and slices of meat in boiling broth and eaten with a sauce containing soy sauce and vinegar or citrus juice and sesame seed sauce. That are very good taste. MK Restaurant's uniform is a little uncommon. It looks like a Chinese dress. I like it, because it is cute. My friend said to me, "You look good in this uniform." I was glad. Part-time job is hard, but companions of MK are very kind and funny. They told me about many things. We sometimes go to hot spring after part-time job. It is one of my pleasures. 

I am very busy for university homework. I don't like homework so much!! I'm not good at PC, because I lack of sense of machine. But, I am trying do my homework. The class of writing have many homework. I sometimes couldn't homework by deadline. I want more and more time! I think that homework is very important for university student to grow English skill, so I should my homework hard better than now. I want to spend more time for study, because I want to use English well. 

I'm a member of abroad traveling society. This club travel twice a year. I have been to Korea two times. I went to Pusan. It was my first abroad traveling. I enjoyed shopping and eating Korean food. Korea has many delicious food. I like spicy food very much, so I like Korean food! They are reasonable price. I want to Korea again.

I'm enjoying my university life. I want to keep balance study and play.

[327 words]


1 comment:

  1. You spend very busy day but it seems fulfillment day for you. I haven't go abroad so your experiences of traveling is fresh for me. If you could go abroad again, what do you want to do next and where do you want to go?

    ReplyDelete