Monday, May 19, 2014

My friend's birthday

I celebrated my friend's birthday. My friend Erika's birthday is May  4,and Izumi's birthday is May 12. I and my friend Haruka celebrated their birthday. I prepared strawberry tart as a birthday cake. I bought it Swiss. This cake prepared as a surprise present. We met that day on the premise that we go for dinner. We went to Giardino. It is Italian restaurant. One of my favorite restaurant, because it has many dishes and sweets, what's more, there are big sofa, and I can relax. Also, this building is very stylish and cute.

We enjoyed talking and eating so much. It has been quite a long time since we last met for dinner in 4 people. It was very fun time. We talked about school, love and many things. We enjoyed girl's talk so much. When we were talking, suddenly, turned off all light. After that, a waitress brought birthday cake! Erika and Izumi was so surprised. Our surprise was succeeded. I felt happy, because Erika and Izumi were glad it. We ate strawberry tart. It was very nice.

[181 words]

1 comment:

  1. Hi!!:) it look like very interesting and exciting for you!!
    that cake is very cute:)

    ReplyDelete