Sunday, October 27, 2013

Journal G

          I will tell about an experience that made me feel proud. I traveled to Tokyo by myself. It was my first travel by myself. I went to Tokyo for shopping and sightseeing last year. I went to Shinjuku, Harajuku, Omotesando, Shimokitazawa, and Tokyo soramachi.
This travel was all of first experience for me. I was worried about change of train and subway, but I could change the train thanks for iPhone's application. It was very useful for tourist because the transfer of the train of Tokyo is difficult. I was glad that I could change the train by myself, and I gained confidence.
          First, I went to Harajuku by yamanote line. There are a lot of fashion shop. I was so excited because I had never been to Harajuku and there ware a lot of shop I had never been to. There ware many stylish people, and reader model in Harajuku. I enjoyed shopping so much. After that, I went to Omotesando. I went to cafe, and I ate pancake. It was so delicious and cute! I felt happy :D
          Next day, I went to Shimokitazawa. It was the first time visited to there. I went to cafe “CITY COUNTRY CITY”. The cafe runs my favorite musician. I wished that I want to go there many years ago. I met him in this cafe. I was so happy!! I took a picture with him. I promised that I go to him live again! After that, I went to Sky Tree and tokyo soramachi. Then, there ware many people because the Sky Tree was just completed. It was too tall to see the top in front of there.

         I enjoyed this travel, but I felt sad at night alone. I understood the value of the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment