Tuesday, July 23, 2013

JournalF


I respect to my mother Akiko. She loved by my father (her husband), my brothers, and me. I respect to her as a woman, as a mother, as a worker, as a person. I am proud that I am her daughter. She is a considerate woman. She is always anxious about family though she is busy with work. She gets up in the earliest in my family, and prepares breakfast. After the breakfast, she makes lunch for my brother, and me. She spends much time for family. She uses time very well.
She is my good understanding person. When I was a high school student, I was worried about my course. I was tired because I couldn’t decide my course. 

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if your 30 minutes late friend came late because she was holding a grudge. You might be able to improve your friendship if you tell her that you felt very upset the day she was that late, and that you really understand now how upset she was when you were late and apologize again. Maybe her heart will soften and she might apologize too. If she doesn't, .....I hope you have more thoughtful friends!

    I hope you constantly say positive things to you other friend about people she speaks negatively about, and say positive things to her about herself, also. Sometimes, we have to combat excess criticism with lots of meaningful affirmation! If we don't, then overly critical people feel like it's *normal* to be that critical.

    Journal E = 200+ words = 5 APs!

    "When I was a high school student, I was worried about my course. I was tired because I couldn’t decide my course." What did your Mom do? I don't understand.

    Journal F = 100+ words on topic = 2.5 APs

    Mr. W.

    ReplyDelete