Friday, June 28, 2013

Journal D


 I like to celebrate with my friends, because I love their very much. When I was a high school student (last year), I was celebrated my best friends. We went to the café of our favorite place, and had a dinner. They held a birthday party for me. We enjoyed eating delicious dish and talking very much. After the dinner, we eat a birthday cake, and gave me some presents by them. They gave me a bag and album. Album was handmade, and the bag I wanted it. After received it, I felt so happy and I cried. That party was very good. That is why I like to celebrate with friends noisily, because it can share pleasure with their.
 Also, I like to celebrate myself. For example, I celebrated first payday at my part-time job. May 15 was my first payday! I bought cakes in my favorite shop for myself as a present. When I eat a cake, I feel very happy. Part-time job is hard, but I feel sense of accomplishment on payday. I celebrate my payday every month. This is a little celebration, but it is important for me! I want to enjoy this celebration every month. Sometimes, I go to restaurant on payday with my friend.
 I like to celebrate both with my friend, because I like to enjoy with their noisy. We celebrate our special day in a party! It's fun and exciting for me to celebrate my special day! I also like to celebrate of my friends. Home party is good way to celebrate, It's need not high cost and not have to take good care of other people. To celebrate makes me happy:) I love it.

1 comment:

  1. I like creamy pasta sauces, too! I'm surprised that they are famous for "raw" pasta. Who enjoys eating "uncooked" pasta?

    I really enjoy sweet coffee beverages, also. In fact, I have a T- shirt that says "Real Men drink flavored coffee!" *grin*

    Journal C = 280+ words = 7 APs!!!

    Getting an homemade album from friends is really moving. I can imagine how you felt! I think it's a great idea to have a little celebration each payday when you start working. Beginning to work is challenging, and each month you succeed at working at a job is a victory. Encouraging yourself or dfriends is a great reason for celebrating! You're right - there are lots of fun, inexpensive ways to do that!

    Journal D = 280+ words = 7 APs!!!

    Mr. W.

    ReplyDelete