Friday, June 28, 2013

journal C


 My favorite place to eat is pasta restaurant “la zucca”. It is Italian restaurant. I love to eat pasta and pizza. I often go there my family and my friend. There is famous for raw pasta and the pizza which baked in a stone kiln. My favorite dishes are “cream pasta of the porcini”, “bolognaise”, and “margherita”. The dishes of the shop are very tasty! I go to there for 10 years, because my parents also love there. We often go the shop weekend, and enjoying dinner. Recently I often go the shop with my best friend Yuna, when our payday! I enjoy the dishes and talking.
 Next, my favorite cafe is Starbucks. I like to drink Starbucks’s beverage. I often go there, and order “white mocha” and “cinnamon roll”. These are my favorite menu in the shop. White mocha is made from espresso and white chocolate syrup. It is my best drink! When I was a high school student, I went there after school every day! I did homework with my friends there. In summer, I often order Frappuccino. It is very cool beverage. I love caramel Frappuccino with extra caramel souse. It is my favorite custom. I go there when I feel tired. Starbucks made me happy, because the shop is very comfortable. I think that at least once I want to work there. A shop assistant of Starbucks is my longed-for job! Recently my favorite beverage is strawberry cheese cake Frappuccino. This is time-limited product. There are always time-limited products. Before I liked candy orange late, and cream brulee late. These are the best for me! I like to enjoy time-limited products very much. I’m looking forward to next new beverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment