Monday, November 17, 2014

BR 2-03: The Story of Chocolate (Daynes, 2004)



"In 1883, Peter won a gold medal for his new, creamy chocolate recipe. Milk chocolate was a hit" (Daynes, 2004, p. 33).

I love chocolate very much. I eat it every day. I like milk chocolate. It is standard chocolate now. But, chocolate was a drink at first. I think it likes cocoa, but it was different from cocoa.

Mayan kings and priests began to drink chocolate every day. They liked the froth best. Also, Mayan people use cocoa beans like money. When they want to exchange something, they use some cocoa beans. It was very precious things for Mayan people.

Now, chocolate is loved by many people in the world. Chocolate is processed to many sweets. We can eat chocolate easy. I want to eat chocolate fondu now. Hot chocolate is very good. 

Reference

Katie, Daynes. (2004) The Story of Chocolate. London, England: Usborne Young Reading

[147 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment