Friday, May 17, 2013

JournalA

 When I meet people for the first time, I guess the person's personality by their looks. When I meet people who has round face, I feel warm, because they looks kind.
On the other side, when i meet the people who has rectangle face, I feel cold. I think that their person's personality is strict, and they looks curt.
 when I saw a person who has very low voice, I felt a little scared, because I feel overawed.
However, there are some good people, if they has low voice. Also, it is displeasing for me who to speak very high tone voice.

 I think clothes are very important to judge people's personality very much! For example, if I met  a man    wear the suit, I would think the man is sincere.
Clothes has very important role to guess the personality. If a person wear too gaudy clothes, I would think the person is strange.

 By the way, Japanese likes blood type fortune telling. Japanese often judge human nature care from a blood type.
Generally speaking, typeA people is meticulous nature, and typeO people is careless. I think that typeAB people is genius in some odd people, and typeB people has one's own pace.

 Next, I think when I see a left-handed person, they are good at art.
Also, I can guess the person of their hair color. When I see a blond hair person, I have a frivolous impression. I prefer black hair to blond hair.

 Lastly, I think person's looks can help us to guess the person's personality, but it is hard for me to judge the personality only looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment